lunedì 22 dicembre 2014

Short Stories With Morals and Values

Short Moral Stories seem hard to come by these day or maybe just that there are so many shows and stories available with no moral content.

I grew up with Sesame Street and Mr.
Rogers.

It just doesn't seem the same, quantity over quality. My mother always read stories to me growing up with so much animation, reading to me for hours and hours.
Come to find out this is a skill she has and something she actually loves to do, it wasn't all about me.

I have to say that it has given me the love of storytelling, a strong ability to spell and enunciate, and a chance to bond and connect with her.

I always wanted to go to film school but opted for the less expensive practical version.

.
.

broadcasting.

Needless to say, I'm now a Manager for a Finance Institution and my mom is still reading to children.
I have aged but she has not, it's sweet.
I don't know how we didn't think of this sooner but anyways, we put together a website where she gets to read and I get to make little films, a match made in heaven. Why are we the experts on moral authority? Well, I wouldn't say that I'm an expert.
I'm a good person with flaws but I would honestly say with no bias that my mother is exactly what she appears to be, a child at heart. She offers the heart and I just put the frame on it and it's something we are working together on, I'm really proud of that, it is new and fun. I'm still learning but I think it does take a certain ability to see things from the perspective of a child and brush away all of the things that can cloud what is really important which are moral values.

It is important for children to learn the values that they will take with them the rest of their lives and to start a love of reading.
Reading should be fun and interactive. Reading to your child or talking to them through different morals will give them more perspective to build confidence, be honest, treat others with respect, and learn who they are and what they believe.

The number of influential factors seems to be increasing at a very fast rate, with improved technology, and it seems more and more challenging to preserve well-rounded morals. Read to your child from your heart, be creative, and have fun, your child will learn from you.

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page